Frequently Asked Questions
- Our honest & crystal clear policy makes Globayan Immigration Corporation a very popular Canadian Immigration Consultancy.
- The rules and procedures of Canadian Government are frequently revised. Our team of professionals continuously monitors all changes 24/7/365 constantly regarding immigration at every stage of processing. We provide the most up-to-date and accurate guidance from the filing of an application to the settlement and placement in Canada.
- The Federal Government of Canada has vested the Visa Officer with the sole authority to grant and/or refuse the Immigrant Visa. We prepare clients with proper counseling on interview techniques, in order to avoid rejection.
- Globayan Immigration Corporation provides a free evaluation and assessment of potential client's qualifications to assure acceptance by immigration authorities.
- We help our clients to adjust and fit into the mainstream of society by providing education regarding Canadian lifestyles, and the "do's and don'ts" of Canadian culture.
- Our services include of an excellent package of pre-immigration to post-landing settlement services.
- Globayan Immigration Corporation is committed to provide its clients “the tools and knowledge” required for immigration study or are interested in visiting Canada, we can surely help you. Our free assessment allows you to find more delicate assessment or any other specific questions you may have.
- Canada is one of the developed Nation and leading member of G-7, G-8 & G-20. Canada is the second largest country in the world, with excellent working conditions, an outstanding education system, and a very high standard best in the world. The United Nations ranked Canada one of the best countries in the world in which to live. Canada is globally recognized for its outstanding quality of life, stable, progressive political environment and one of the healthiest economies in the world. Economically and technologically the nation has developed in parallel with the US, its neighbor to the south across an unfortified border. Canada is economically developed because of high Opportunities, law unemployment and law crime rates.
- Each year, Canada welcomes more than 250,000 new immigrants. The diversified backgrounds and permanent residents you and your family can share with Canadians and take part in the continued building alliances involving Canada and the United States of America, its neighbor to the south. Indeed, Canada's the prestigious economic Group of Eight and its reputation as a respected participant in world affairs.
- Canada is a land of opportunity and abounds with economic prosperity, sound and affordable education schemes, an abundance of land, clean air and fresh water supplies, all providing for a safe and secure environment.
- No matter where you come from, once you are a landed immigrant you have all the rights and responsibility of Canadian Charter rights. Should you wish to become a citizen as per applicable law, you can do so after you have lived in Canada.